See below for a reminder of the events coming up in Polk City. (Please RSVP, by the end of the day, for the Luncheon tomorrow if you haven’t yet.
I have a couple of reminders for the week ahead. It’s going to be a busy, fun-filled week in Polk City!!!
TOMORROW: Chamber Luncheon at Boulders Inn & Suites 11:30
- Speakers Kristine Reeves and Christina Moffatt (Small Business Marketing Resources)
- RSVP today (if you have not already) Lunch from Subway
THURSDAY: FARMER’S MARKET in the Square Every Thursday 4-7pm
FRIDAY: SOUNDS ON THE SQUARE (FREE concert) 6-9pm
- Band: Lincoln Rock House
- Beer, wine, water, Food Trucks
- Bring your own chairs, tell your friends, fun for the whole family
ALSO ON FRIDAY: P & M Apparel 30th Anniversary 4-7pm
- Customer appreciation party at their location on the Square at 206 W Van Dorn St in Polk City
- Giant bounce house, tours of the shop, free print-yourself shirts, $1 soft-serve ice cream cones and opportunities to raise money for clothes given to the homeless community in Central Iowa. Two-day sale 30% off all merchandise in the retail shop on Thursday & Friday.
Friday, July 7: Mid-Summer Scramble Golf Outing go to Mid-Summer-Scramble-Golf-Tournament to sign up your team. (We still have 4 holes left for sponsorship opportunities, reply to this email if you are interested and I will provide more details.)
Friday/Saturday July 15 & 16: Four Seasons Festival on the Town Square